- Manuscript submission deadline: February
1 10th 2018(extended)
- Notification of acceptance: February 16th 2018
- Early-bird registrations deadline: February 21th 2018
- Camera ready proceedings: March 04th, 2018
- Workshop will be held on April 23rd, 2018
Call for Abstracts: February
1 10th, 2018
Here, we open the call for abstract with a deadline on february
1 10th 2018.
Two categories of papers will be considered, with different page limits:
- Long papers (8 pages): traditional research articles describing novel, innovative, research
- Short papers (4 pages): describing work in progress, presenting a system, or proposing a vision
- Previously published articles in major venues (no limit) for oral presentation at the workshop (not included in proceedings). These works
should be submitted as is, and the venue where they were published in should be indicated on the submission form.
- Papers must be submitted in PDF. For long and short papers, they should be formatted according to the new ACM format published in ACM guidelines ( http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates ) selecting the generic “sigconf” sample.
- Papers should not exceed four or eight pages depending on paper category, including any diagrams, references, and appendices.
- Submissions must be self-contained and in English.
- Submissions that do not follow these guidelines, or do not view or print properly, may be rejected without review. Submissions need not be double-blind.
- Submissions should be done through the conference management system, https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=www2018satellites by selecting the “wwwAfrica” track.
All accepted papers will be presented orally at the workshop. Long and short papers will be included in the proceedings of the workshop. Previously published articles will not be republished.
If you are interested in participating please send your interest to Abdoulaye Baniré Diallo at: email@example.com